Nvisio Solutions is looking for a Back-End Developer to join the team. A well-qualified candidate will be someone who has experience in creating web-application and website from scratch using modern web technology in Laravel or other PHP based framework. The person will work in collaboration with a team of graphic designers for front-end design and other developers.
- Ability to visualize concepts and ideas from brief description from the clients.
- Database creation, integration, and management—e.g., MySQL, SQLite, and Firebase is plus.
- Using back-end frameworks to build server-side software
- Full-cycle web application development using Agile approach
- Work with business people to analyze requirements
- Help shape functional and technological decisions
- Work with architects and team leads to develop back-end architecture
- Write design documents and/or diagrams
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Develop or implementing APIs
- System/data integration
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Proficient in PHP, LARAVEL or other PHP based frameworks
- Hands-on experience with developing internal and external APIs by using API platform or other frameworks
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Design (OOD), and Dependency Injections (DI)
- Understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Understanding of Server Oriented Architecture
- Hands-on experience with system/data integrations, such as security, APIs, and messages
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Excellent written documents
- Previous software project experience
- Understanding the pros and cons of MySQL and SQL, and when to use one over the other
- Candidate must be self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Candidate must have a creative and collaborative mind and personality.
- Ready to go BEYOND the role of a BACK-END Developer and open mind to learn new things.
- Strong team player and leadership qualities.
- Educational certification is not mandatory. However, much emphasis will be put on the experiences and portfolio of the candidate.
- Candidate must have a comprehensive portfolio of works.
- 1 years of experience as a back-end developer/developer.
- Industry Standerd
- Salary will be negotiable and match with your expectation based on your portfolio and discussion.