If you have an instinct for visual storytelling & design, make great audio-visuals (AVs) and motion graphics/animations, and open to learn new things to solve creative problems, we’ll love to welcome you into our team as Motion Graphics Designer; as we make ambitious creative content for the leading brands of the country.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to conceptualize, design, create and edit motion graphics and AVs
- Must be skilled with After Effects and Cinema 4D, along with good grasp over Photoshop and Illustrator. Professional level alternatives like Nuke, 3D Studio MAX or Maya can also qualify.
- Skill in VFX and post-production: from creating new animations, particle effects, motion graphics; to motion tracking, color correction and keying/compositing on shot footage.
- Equally comfortable in working with both 2D and 3D
- Great taste in design, typography, music
- The creativity to turn a brief into amazing visual experience
We’ll be delighted if you
- Obsess over keeping up with the latest trends in animation, visual effects
- Look for new tools and software to unlock your potential
- Have an understanding about different genres of music, and how they bring your animations to life
- Can draw and illustrate your thoughts
- Bachelor’s degree (A degree in Digital Media, Video Production, or similar concentration preferred)
- 2 years related experience (preferred not mandatory)
- Experience in working on outstanding projects will be an advantage
- Salary will be negotiable and match with your expectation based on your portfolio and discussion.
How to apply:
You must send us your portfolio
Send your resume, and portfolio (MUST have a motion graphics reel) to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Motion Graphics Designer” in the subject line.